It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 28, 2020

check location of Jeff Epstein and Officer Nick psycho Dozer

For more than 8 hours have been receiving messages. The messages are in reflection of things that I am doing. Officer Dozier and Jeff Epstein are trying to scare me by announcing they are out here and they can see what I am doing this is not the first time they have done this and I am accustomed to having people watching me all day long and all night it doesn't scare me one bit. It's amazing how these two men are too stupid to understand that while they're watching me they are being watched. And why do you think it is two police officers drove through with their spot lights on? Yep they really are that stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment