It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Ariel Jade Robertson

Well I see Ariel the pothead is still in my phone manipulating what is typed in and how it is spelled I'm sure it comes easy to her to cause the words to be misspelled since it's not exactly her forte just tell them correctly. Who's talk about Ariel's crimes and how stupid she really is. I had to go in twice to get a PPO order and Ariel went with me the second time she gave a statement to the family Justice Center about the abuse that she not only suffered but witnessed and that statement she wrote out how Greg had hit her how she had arguments with him to stop hitting her mother. She spelled out in that statement how he had grabbed her arm and threw her crossed the living room floor. He had taken the car keys from her and I refuse to give them back the vehicle was not in his name and had no business keeping us trapped in the house. That particular day we were supposed to go get the PPO order and she wanted to make a trip to the mall as well. That was the reason he was keeping us trapped in the house so I couldn't complete the divorce and because he didn't want Ariel spending any money at the mall. He felt that she didn't need anything new even though there was some sort of special event at school and that was the purpose for the purchase.
Ariel things that all this documentation is disappeared gone. Because she has no common sense no sense at all. These statements are not gone not destroyed. The family Justice employee said that she was unable to serve the PPO to Greg therefore it was Nolan void when I ask for a copy of it she lied to me and told me that I couldn't have a copy of it because it was no avoided was unable to be properly served to him she gave me some stupid statement with her signature on it instead of giving me a copy of the PPO order where my daughter and I both made statements about the abuse that was suffered at the hands of Greg. Dirty officers and dirty agents think that they have gotten rid of it and it's gone forever think again nothing is ever really deleted and there were people here working on this case that you didn't even know we're here watching you commit those crimes nickel the hood with RDA at the time and that was his bad habit of manipulating his office to do favors for dirty politicians and foreign agents. That's right Ariel when you stretch the truth when you outward lie lie it's going to come back and snapped back at you is that what you said to me are you the one that said that when you stretch the truth it will snap back at you that's exactly what's going to happen to you it's amazing how you're making statements about yourself projecting your own s*** on to other people. How embarrassing in a court of law this will be for you the entire nation we'll see what kind of psycho you are attacking your own mother telling lies please be my guess going to 1/4 long continue your lies and all of these little statements that you think are gone are going to really ear and snap back at you

No comments:

Post a Comment