It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

My enemies running their mouths

 Here's the latest  my psycho enemies have sent me  and I will be sending it back to you when you're sitting in prison . The morons think that I shouldn't be asking for shelter and should be happy with sleeping on a slab of cement  while it rains on me cats and dogs and lightning hits the ground .  They really  are completely insane  and there's not enough medication in this world  to make Ariel Jade Robertson Gregory Marshall the Castro brothers and are sociopathic mare right  there simply isn't enough medication 
This fortune cookie was sent the moment I started sending emails to Governor Abbott I do look forward to knowing exactly which one of my idiot enemies is sending these fortune cookies it's starting to look like one of those CIA CIA twits yep that's what it is.
This is Officer Nick Doiser SAPD this is the insane psychopath that has been hunting me for 4 years he was hunting me down while I was in the backyard of a friend's house he went through the neighborhood stomping through all the backyard so we could get a clean shot at my head. The moron is still on the streets hunting me he's in my phone manipulating the words that I say manipulating the spelling of the words he is the one who repeat everything I say over and over again throughout the entire blog. Hoping that people won't want to read it he has the skill set of a child I recognized his snarky statements he's full of himself too stupid to understand that he is not above the law. That's why he sent me this stupid ass message about exaggerating the truth because he was the one that sent the black men to assault me scream and yell at me threaten me and terrorize me. He is the police officer that sent the homeless people and Wednesday night 2 attack to create a dangerous atmosphere and environment in the park instructing them to act stupid. He is the one and dangerous the lives of all the residents of San Antonio him and his fellow dirty police officers Nelson Houghton and call me every member of the Door Church. As I have said a hundred times my life is in danger this man is psychotic with no moral compass. He will draw his weapon again and shoot another person because he has no moral compass to stop him

No comments:

Post a Comment