It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Minion sent again nothing has changed

I completely forgot about having to deal with the idiots at the VA Medical Center and Behavioral Health. I was reminded by somebody who accuse me of having a psychologist at Autumn Murphy. Is that a funny I would how would anybody know that I had to go through that b******* that Chief McManus had orchestrated I wonder who it is that it's out here running their mouth saying that I have a psychologist at Audie Murphy Officer Nick Dozer The sociopathic killing idiot the cross between Jeffrey Dahmer and bull from Night Court that idiot running his mouth out here not to mention him but all the CIA twits and Jeff Epstein you morons don't know how to keep quiet you don't know how to maintain a filter you don't know anything about stuff you just get out here running your goddamn mouth creating witnesses that will testify against you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment