It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Richard The Killing maintenance man Latino Catholic Charities


And here we have Richard  the killing machine making several attempts on my life  when the fat gay employee at Catholic Charities left today they called Richard to let them know I was there . Then Richard pulled in he actually has a riding lawn mower that he is actually riding this is the first time he's actually done his own job  generally he calls his children and makes them do his job for him he's a lazy ass man I've ever laid eyes on  it wasn't so lazy as to follow and chase me all over the city  attempting my life and attempting to run me over when I was in Olmos Park .  This stupid SOB was chasing me down Cherry Street yelling profanity from his vehicle telling me to hurry up when I was going to Catholic charity house because they had a bunch of criminals there waiting for me here is another piece of s*** that does favors for Jeff Epstein the pedophile rapist . Absolutely no moral fiber no virtues and pretty soon he will have a life sentencing . And he's another one who will be beaten in prison as if he were a pedophile if you're going to hang out with a pedophile and do the evil bidding for a pedophile and try to take a life as a favor to a pedophile then you must be a pedophile and you will be beat on in prison like you are a pedophile . This moron was waving at me sarcastically full of himself thinking he's gotten away with all of his crimes  thinking that he's Above the Law and untouchable . I would say that he's an emotional eater and that he's eating all of his guilt in his shame but I don't think he has any guilt or shame he's a nasty man  who was abusive to his children  he has anger issues and he can't control his anger. after trying to kill me he must have came into a large amount of money cuz he bought a new pickup truck now he has new two new pickup trucks 








No comments:

Post a Comment