It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Nancy Pelosi lost her mind

In these pictures you will see all of the aircraft that she's sending all of the stalkers that she sending in the pictures you will see the Alamo Heights had to pull over an active shooter I have no idea if they arrested this one or not because the last time this happened they let him go . Then you will see a man on a bike who is stalking and harassing me  riding past over and over again and then sat in a parking lot until I moved . I'm unable to charge my phone even when I plug it in this is more of the CIA twitch games and I've been playing it for years so now we're just watching them do the same thing over and over again expecting different results . Even though they are fully aware that they are being investigated and they're not going to get away with any of their crime they continue to commit these crimes .  Nancy Pelosi is the one running Texas  and Governor Abbott is a mouse  a spineless man  you can't take control of the situation 






















































No comments:

Post a Comment