It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Produced storms


It's raining cats and dogs and many of these storms are produced because I'm out here and they're trying so desperately to create that emotional break down hoping that it will lead to Suicidal Tendencies. Hoping that I will take my own life in the burden will be gone for them I keep hoping
This is not normal weather for San Antonio. I've been here for a great many years and I remember many Summers that we had drought no rain whatsoever for several months. Here in San Antonio they're accustomed to it and they get ready to put water restrictions out getting ready for the droughts that they experience almost every year well as you can see it is quite the opposite we're looking a lot like Seattle right now. I'm starting to think there's a sinkhole and they're trying to open it up. It's hard to believe there's a sinkhole anywhere around here because San Antonio was built on a giant rock. I guess we'll find out and if nobody does anything about them manipulating the weather we're going to find out the hard way to

No comments:

Post a Comment