It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday June 29th activities of the day

 So let's just glows the other activities of the day. Oscar took me to his work I was exhausted I hadn't slept all night so I sat on a chair and put my head on the table and slept. Now I figured one of the reasons I was there at his work is because I recognized every individual that was that they were all Minion they were all people that had stalked and harassed me I recognize two of them for working at a one Staffing I worked with them side-by-side last year. Others looked familiar but I couldn't pinpoint how I knew them probably behind the wheel of a car when I was walking down the road most likely.
 we left there and went to a gas station restaurant and stay there for a very long time.
You see I received information yesterday knowing that I had to be at this park today because of the events that were going to take place. So we left there we were walking to the park the German spy named Cory was trying to catch up to us he was yelling and screaming hey you guys come this way both of us were exhausted and we didn't feel like playing or listening and we kept walking Cory failed his mission.
When we arrived at the park several minions were sent to take up all the benches so that we couldn't sit in this area that we always sit in. Ted gave up his bench for us. The minion that sat across from us received a message on the phone. After receiving the message and taking a minute to read it he picked up his things and he left. Who do you think sent in the message? Well there are people that know. I wasn't feeling well and I fell asleep on the bench sleep that I need it to sleep off all the poison that I have received the day before they were poisoning me because of this event. They wanted to make sure that I didn't participate in this event they want to make sure that I wasn't taking pictures and documenting it. And they wanted to make sure that I didn't have an angry outbursts or start crying and having emotional outburst after all the years of playing these games they still haven't learned I don't do that. It's so sad these people have been in my phone listening to my every word watching my actions and they still don't know anything about me
My focus was on the blue house and I had good reason for that I believe it was Friday night's there was for college-aged girls who came from the blue house and walk down to the gas station it was purposeful I was supposed to get their picture but I didn't. Not that I was close enough to them to get a valid picture for facial recognition I did however announce what I saw and that's enough for the investigators to have probable cause to look into who's at the house. I then had a minion approach me on Saturday evening telling me that I should interact with college-age people in the area will the blue house is filled with college-age people constantly in and out they pack up their stuff they leave two months later they come back. There's a whole new set of people there now. So once again I was focused and on the blue house. And Ariel her boyfriend showed up at the coffee shop and it fit the description that I had received the day before. They walked around the park because that's what they were told to do then they walked another block up and down by the medical building then they went back to the coffee shop to a black vehicle and got in it and you know it's amazing when Julian Castro came here for a book signing he was driving a black vehicle just like that one. Not saying it was the same exact one just saying that's pretty coincidental isn't it?
What I'm curious about is whether or not Ariel has gone to see her two brothers and sister while she is here and if she has done that how much more brainwashing is she doing to make them hate their mother and to fear her for things that she never did? I can bet that's happening and I do hope you investigators are listening to every word. As child abuse among other crimes the biggest one for me is the abuse and brainwashing of my three small children who aren't small anymore.
I forgot the most important thing Oscar Dominion who I've been spending time with who is actually been helping me. Started getting hyper telling me that we had to leave the park it was 1530 hours and then he did it again at 1600 hours he was doing all of this while Ariel was sitting at the coffee shop across the street from the park in Plainview I finally saw her and took my focus off that blue house. He kept insisting that I leave the park with him and go to the store on the Eastside. He was hyper about it. Why do you think that was happening what kind of messages was he receiving and who was sending him those messages to get me out of the park and mediately? I don't appreciate being told that I got to go somewhere that I don't want to go. I don't appreciate the touchy-feely way that these minions treat me because they think it's a good way to manipulate me it's a good way to send me in the opposite direction to whoever is giving you that advice oh wait I know who would do that thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment