It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Officer Nick Doiser

After Nick Dozer is the one that sent the black man to assault and he most certainly did assault me that's why I got to astronomically stupid fortune cookie that told me that I was exaggerating. Because he knew the serious crime that he was guilty up that man assaulted me. And it is not the only Street criminal that he is sent to assault me it is not the first time I have been assaulted by people sent at me by Officer Nick Dozer. The moron was trying to protect the homeless Criminal but he's also trying to protect himself. He understands the seriousness of the crime that he is committing he knows how many years he will get. The more I made an attempt on my life and apparently he thinks that's not nearly as serious as sending these criminals to assault me over and over again continuously sending these criminals with the instruction to take my life. He knows he's looking at Capital Punishment and he's trying to minimize the things that he's doing. But he continues to do it he is not stopping and he is still in my phone he is still out here on the street on duty and off duty terrorizing me. The moronic police officers that continue to do as he instructs them to do will lose their Badges and their guns and if they don't lose their job completely they will be in ethics counseling for the rest of their careers. Now how can police officers be so stupid to follow the instruction of a sociopath
I hope everybody can see clearly how this sapd sociopath was purposely sending black men at me and they were assaulting me they were terrorizing me I was scared to death this is an attack on black lives matter and he was doing it on purpose. He purposely picked criminals and homeless men who are black. This isn't going to look good at all for black lives matter it will ruin your protests here and that was exactly what he was trying to do

No comments:

Post a Comment