It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Donald Neering

I saw you sitting there on the phone with my ex-husband when I was walking through the living room I knew that you were talking to Greg on a continuous basis I knew that half of the things that you said we rehearsed because Greg told you say them. I am well aware that the only reason you came to Texas to get me and take me back to Michigan was because Greg needed me out of Texas so that he wouldn't have to go to prison for the abuse he was guilty of. I'm well aware that you were stabbing your own daughter in the back. I'm well aware that the help that I got was only because of Greg and some kind of connection that he told you he had.
You and mother decided to stop speaking to me you told me that you didn't want me to call anymore because it was stressing you out and you were worried about me you're not worried about me. You're worried about throwing me under the bus as a favor to Hillary Clinton Greg Marshall and all the other big names that you think that he will connect you to he'll connect you to prison. I'm well aware that you destroyed all of my possessions the moment I walked away from your house because my stupid ex husband told you to you're a couple of f****** drones who stab people in the back your own flesh and blood as a matter of fact.
 there's no posters anywhere around San Antonio you don't make any phone calls you could give a s*** less where your daughter is whether or not she's in pain whether or not she's alive and well because Gregory Marshall wants her dead and you help him to achieve it

No comments:

Post a Comment