It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Minion pulled from prison loses his mind

This minion was pulled out of prison and put on the Streets of San Antonio quite some time ago . He was instructed to stalking her ass and follow me around  when I would fall asleep at the Redeemer Church he would show up stealing my things while I was sleeping . One particular evening and he was sent to  choke the life out of me and my life . He was surprised to find that I was wide awake and taking pictures of him as he walked up on me  he went the other way very quickly . Within the next two weeks following that he continue to follow me when I took pictures of him he was smiling and laughing  too stupid to understand that stalking and harassing is against the law and it doesn't matter who it is it's telling you to do it  you will be held accountable for the crimes that you have committed .  At one point in time I confronted him and told him he was going to prison for everything that he had done to me and what it was trying to continuously to . He yelled at me and told me that he isn't going to prison because he works for the Department of Corrections .  No I don't know if it's a Department of Corrections  officer that is telling him to do this. However it does sound that way doesn't it . Obviously he doesn't work for the Department of Corrections but while he was in prison these are the people that he was exposed to this was all he knew according to  exposure of officials .  That's where you got the block Construction .  And they had the help of dirty CIA NSA and FBI to pull these people out of prison and put them on the street . Many of these prisoners were targeted because they were originally from San Antonio and grew up here and knew the area . They were promised that  they wouldn't have to go back to prison  and the records would be cleared 
 Thursday June 25th he was on San Pedro Avenue losing his mind screaming and yelling I took pictures of him as I always do he started yelling and throwing a fit about the pictures normally He Just Smiles. He strung out on drugs he's lost a lot of weight yesterday he was spitting sweating all over the place screaming at people pointing his hand running into oncoming traffic yelling at the drivers of the vehicles. Everything he was screaming and yelling was unintelligible. He finally walked away from me and stopped at the mechanic shop yelling at the mechanic. Then he walked back into the street again and oncoming traffic and he was yelling at the drivers of the vehicles. I was taking pictures of this I'm talking about it in my phone and two young ladies pulled up next to me is that what is that man doing. At them and said he has lost his mind. So when the light changed they drove up to him and said something to him and he started yelling and screaming at them and trying to hit their vehicle with his hand. Do you see what our agents are doing to the Streets of San Antonio is they pull people out of prison and make them become a part of the conspiracy do you see the danger they're causing the residents of San Antonio? The mayor is involved in this all of the city officials are involved in this they're well aware of what's happening and the inmates are being pulled out of prison and the jail and as they're put on the streets they are endangering the lives of the residents. And that's what are lovely sociopathic mare is doing to this city an absolute expert at ruining a city and turning it ghetto.












No comments:

Post a Comment