It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Ariel Jade Robertson trying to act precious and innocent

 She's making reference to me yelling at her on the phone a few people saw the things that my daughter did to me did yell at your daughter to. I don't know if I actually yelled and screamed at all because she has a tendency to over exaggerate things. I have no idea what Grant monies she's talking about or if I even said that but these phone calls that she's making reference to were recorded. She said I apologize and backed down why would I have to back down? She's egotistical pretentious and narcissistic. How embarrassing for Ariel Jade Robertson those text messages she received instructing her to steal my phone and her brother's phone are recorded and documented and ready for a court of law and she's posting on my blog that she didn't steal it. My mother said that you did watch you put something in your bag I'm pretty sure her testimony is better than yours I will hold up in a court of law. Look at how Ariel Jade Robertson lies and tries to make herself look like an innocent little victim it's disgusting. All of the communications between Ariel Jade Robertson the Castro Brothers Gregory Marshall and dirty police officers have been watched closely every word out of her mouth every derogatory name that she called me and when they specifically asked her if she would mind if her mother died there was a response that I'm not privy to but I promise you very soon the entire world will be privy to that information and all of those Communications. These postings and her actions are very similar to that of Jodi Arias. Remember the woman that was up on trial for killing her boyfriend she was stoic in a court of law she was smiling about his death. The woman that is a foreign agent spy my daughter is comparable to that woman.
I never actually said I was not her mother I don't know what she's talking about I'm saying it now today this is not my child any longer she was disowned. We're talking about a grown woman who is trying to help to cause the death of her mother and she's painting herself as a victim. She needed that therapy that her father refused to get for her I never actually said I was not her mother I don't know what she's talking about I'm saying it now today this is not my child any longer she is just owned. We're talking about a grown woman who is trying to help to cause the death of her mother and she's painting herself as a victim. she needed that therapy that her father refused. What kind of. What kind of a father. What kind of a father is sends. What kind of a father is sends his. What kind of a father is sends his daughter into. What kind of a father is sends his daughter into San. What kind of a father is sends his daughter into San Antonio. What kind of a father is sends his daughter into San Antonio Texas. What kind of a father is sends his daughter into San Antonio Texas to help cause. What kind of a father is sends his daughter into San Antonio Texas to help cause the. What kind of a father is sends his daughter into San Antonio Texas to help cause the death of.. She's been in my phone. She's been in my phone from. She's been in my phone from. She's been in my phone from months. She's been in my phone from months. She's been in my phone from months sending me she she is she is been sending she is been sending she

No comments:

Post a Comment