It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Emails to Governor Abbott

Dear Governor Abbott what is so difficult about making a phone call to officer Christopher death and instructing him to pull me to safety? You clearly do not have any empathy apathy or compassion you do not have any respect for human life. My life is in danger and I am in need of immediate assistance. I am on the streets suffering in pain I have no money no shelter I am out in heavy storms I am emailing you constantly consistently begging you for my life. If I die on The Streets of San Antonio I believe that you may be charged with manslaughter these are hundreds of emails I have sent you. I don't see what is so difficult about you making a phone call and having me pulled to safety. I feel the need to continue to send emails to your wife because if you lack all of these human qualities perhaps she has these human qualities and can talk to you about doing the right thing.
Please send officer Christopher deck so I do not have to die on The Streets of San Antonio. My situation has become more serious over the last week the stalking and harassing does not stop day and night. I have dirty police officers in my phone and out here on the street on duty and off-duty officer Nick Doiser is the one who sent the homeless criminals to assault me physically to assault me verbally to chase me around the Streets of San Antonio. He is the one orchestrating all the residents driving past. He is colluding with the dirty CIA here in San Antonio Texas. My life is in serious danger the man has already tried to kill me himself and he has sent several people to do the job for him. Last night the nasty police officers in Alamo Heights we're driving by being snarky and nasty proving they believe themselves to be above the law. Please send officer Christopher dech.



In a court of law Governor Abbott will be held accountable for all of the crimes that are being committed here in San Antonio by these dirty police officers and there are more than 500  Governor Abbott will be held accountable for the crimes being committed by Officer Nick Dozer  he will be held accountable for every single time Officer Nick Jose or has made an attempt on my life loaded his weapon  and put it in my face pointed it at my head trying to get a clean shot .  Governor Abbott will be held accountable  for Officer Nick Dozer  chasing me and circling me when I watch 35 miles to Waco Texas so that I could talk to the FBI field office and get help with a dirty police officers here in San Antonio Texas .  Governor Abbott will be held accountable every time Officer Nick Dozer called another PD  in another city .  It was more than six cities that he contacted and the dirty police officers and these other cities  agreed to stalk and harass me like an animal to Circle me both on-duty and off-duty everything Nick Dozer did Governor Abbott will be held accountable for because I have just informed him  of what had happened and what was done by these dirty police officers he no longer has plausible deniability I've given him details that he can check and double-check information that can cause proof of the crime Witnesses . And with all this information he still refuses to pull me to safety he still refuses to understand the gravity of the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment