It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

Russian exchange student 2012 and 13

 My daughter was best friends with a Russian exchange student in 2012 and 13. It's likely that they are still friends and still talking. I was going through a divorce and my ex-husband have been removed from the house by CPS. He was found guilty of abuse and they were going to prosecute him. Ariel's friend the Russian exchange student spent a lot of time at the house gave me a lot of advice he was very supportive in my situation and I could see clearly that she did not like my husband. The truth of the matter is without this young lady I would have fallen apart without her support and her advice. I owe her a lifetime of gratitude. The family that adopted her here even came over to help to knowing that I was an emotional wreck.
She provided me with babysitting Services sending me to the courthouse to get the personal protection order. Without that order I couldn't get him back out of the house after he had forced his way in CPS removed him wants me Force his way back into the house. He had absolutely no respect for CPS is any Authority. The exchange student said you have to get him out and keep him out she was right. These are the things that she helped me with. Greg got in an argument with me got literally in my face started yelling at me the things he was saying we're making any sense. When I tried to respond he accused me of double talking him. I knew I wasn't however I was confused about the accusation. I turned to the exchange student said was I double talking him? She replied with no that's what he's doing to you. I felt embarrassed and I felt like I was burdening a teenager I was so insecure I had to ask for advice I had to double-check myself even though I knew I wasn't doing what I was accused of doing that how much of a wreck I was. I felt ashamed that I had to expose her to all of this. Children shouldn't have to see this not my own children and not my children's friends. But she was very understanding and she was a very well-adjusted young lady. Very grown up very emotionally intelligent. I am so very lucky that I was blessed with her assistance
When I found out my daughter was still attacking me and still planning for my desk trying to help closet the first thing I thought of was her best friend here in Texas. I knew that there was no way that her best friend would advise her to do these things because it would be out of character. I believe that her best friend was watching and listening and I do not believe for a second that she was instructing my daughter to attack me in the heinous manner in which she has attacked me.
Because I am out here hanging on by a thread once again starving not sure that if I don't get the governor's help that I'll have any help at all. I sure do wish I had the help of the exchange student now.

No comments:

Post a Comment