It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Stalking and terrorism double

The moment Nancy was mentioned the stalking and terror doubled. My advice to you is stop committing serious crimes. She thinks she is above the law and untouchable.
I am STILL BEGGING GOVERNOR ABBOTT TO HELP ME. He does nothing. I want everyone to take a good look he is NOT in control of Texas he has no authority here. He is incapable of a simple act of pulling one mother to safety and my life is in danger out here as I try to move and function with a serious injury and other health issues. See how he is a monster and mouse who refuses to do his job? Is this what Texans deserve as a Governor? Do you want a man that sits back watching all these serious acts of official oppression doing nothing about it? Does Texas deserve to have a Governor that uses his power to up hold our constitution? My children are trapped in abuse and Monster Abbott is sitting on his butt doing nothing. How hard is it to make a phone call to Officer Dech and have me pulled to safety. Hell if I had resources I could do it. 


































































No comments:

Post a Comment