It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Cory the German agent

Last night Cory showed up when the menyon was sent he was talking to me the one that is green eyes boyfriend. It was an interesting conversation.
It seems like Corey was announcing his present to this minion letting him know that he was around the corner. I appreciated that. Today Corey is stuck to me like glue I don't understand the objective. What exactly is happening and why are you sending Corey to stick by my side. I got to say when he's listening to my email to my blog post he's not very happy to hear that information. Obviously there's something happening that I'm unaware of obviously you people are freaking out about something I sure wish I knew what it was.
I appreciate the fact that you picked Corey he's a good kid he's really smart I enjoy listening to his stories about growing up in Germany. He's never offended me he's never been aggressive with me but I don't want anybody sticking to me like glue today thanks anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment