It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

Where's my sniper?

 What I see happening right now are the games that are played every time you creepers think that I'm about to be pulled to safety. All of you dirty politicians and you dirty City officials and dirty police officers freak out the moment that you think that I am being pulled to safety and you send a dozen minions to hang around and hang out next to me as if that will keep me from being pulled to safety when we're done with this and I'm pulled out it doesn't matter who is witnessing it I don't even know why you think this somebody put it in your head somebody smarter than you

No comments:

Post a Comment