It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Greg Abbott the mouse snake in the grass

Greg Abbott can't even see that he's made a mistake by not pulling me to safety he can't even see that he's made his made a mistake by colluding with the German spies that are part of our city officials here in San Antonio. His pal Ron nirenberg is a sociopathic killer and Governor Abbott continues to do nothing about it absolutely nothing nothing to stop him from killing nothing came from stopping him from torturing a mother fighting for her children Governor Abbott continues to leave me on the Streets of San Antonio allowing my life to be hanging on the line as I suffer as I am in pain as criminals are sent to take my life.
Want to talk about a mistake that will cost him his freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment