It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 26, 2020

VIA route 9 bus 619

She keeps passing all the bus stops where people are waiting to get on. She stops a block after.
She was on the loud speaker saying something. No one understood maybe she was speaking a auto driver that in her way not sure.
As usual this bus drivers need to be more careful when I am on the bus more aware of their surroundings accidents are planned almost everytime I board the bus.
Not only is she the the worst driver I've ever experienced stopping on a dime making hards stops when it is raining hard and she is running the risk of hydroplaning, she is also passing bus stops that people were sitting at waiting then she decided she was going to kick me off the bus here at Fresh from Texas telling me there are no round trip. using the covid-19 excuse It's a pack of lies I'm not doing a damn round trip I'm trying to get to the next stop. And she has no business telling me where I can go or not go if the bus fare was paid for then I can ride it where I need to ride it too.
She said there's no round-tripping I don't know what the hell she's talking about I'm not round-tripping then she's telling me I got on in the wrong place you don't tell someone they got on the wrong place and you don't ask people where they're going and you most certainly don't kick people off the bus because you feel like it Latinos that's what they do nasty getting in people's faces threatening.
If you're paying for a bus pass then you better be able to ride it where you need to ride it and however many times you round trip and now she's got me sitting out here in the middle of nowhere I pressed for Texas telling me I have to wait for the next bus which is going to take 45 minutes but as I said before this is to be expected from Latinos

No comments:

Post a Comment