It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, June 29, 2020

New minions in criminals

 Many of the people that reside in this area and many of the homeless people that call it home I've been complaining that there is a lot of new minion coming around this is one of the many police officers are stirring up from annals all over the city and sending them to this area . This is been happening for many weeks . 
 When I was staying in the area of the San Antonio College historic district they were doing the exact same thing that area doesn't have a problem with homeless people until of course I started to reside there trying to survive and dirty police officers were finding all of the criminals in the city and sending them to the historic district. These are big expensive homes and expensive as well everybody over there suffered broken with Windows graffiti and dirty police officers don't care. They have no limits no bounds no moral compass they never drew a line in the sand.
They have come right to my location Uber rating my presence has been making me feel threatened. And notice the mirror and the Castro Brothers didn't pull me out of the area by giving me a motel room or restoring my life they chose not to pull me to safely they are criminally insane. More importantly than that look at our governor sitting on his butt doing nothing proving that he is not actually in control of Texas about with actions.
And now I believe that they are doing drugs so do you see the things are being planned I don't have anything to do with that crap and I want to be anywhere around it and no matter how hard I tried to Stay With Me and up all around me. San Antonio I'm pretty sure they should be named the drug capital
Says his name is batman and he was sent here on a mission yep officer Doiser is setting BLM for failure once again.
Smoking ice and trying to talk psychology and makes to COPS a lot. ICE is like a truth serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment