It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Governor Abbott

I am going to continue to send these emails throughout the night  and continue to do so throughout the rest of the week . As we all have witnessed he will do nothing about the emails that I sent him he will not help me he will not take action  he will continue to believe the lies that I'm insane the man can't determine whether or not I actually have evidence on my person until he pulls me to safety and checks what I'm saying .  He will not listen to me so I'm asking all of my readers to please send an email to Governor Abbott asking him why it is he will not do his job and why it is he won't collect up the evidence of the crimes  the mayor is committing . Why would anybody in their right mind anybody who is with any self-respect whatsoever allow his position to be destroyed  baia Mare  and it criminally insane judge ? Why is he doing this why does he sit idly  watching his career being ruined . Why does he sit idly  while our children in San Antonio being Poisoned With A coronavirus sitting back watching it happen doing nothing .  They are trying to have this state RI closed and they're trying to destroy the economy  they have many reasons to do this one of the many reasons they are doing this is cuz they want to tap into Government funding for disaster relief .  We need to stop them . We most certainly are not going to be able to stop them without Governor Abbott actually doing his job  I beseech all of you please send emails to the governor  make the phone calls and ask his staff members why he's not getting these emails  and when they announced that he is record the phone call 





No comments:

Post a Comment