It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Governor Abbott emails

The emails continue to go out to Governor Abbott and he continues to sit on his butt doing nothing he most certainly is not doing his job he's about to lose his job to the sociopathic Mayor. You're in San Antonio people are purposely being Poisoned With A coronavirus and other medications that are being added to drink and food like Starbucks Whataburger Shake Shack Taco Cabana has poison coffee. I visited every High IHOP this year in San Antonio and each and every time I was poisoned with the coffee. There was two Tara Hills police officers sitting two tables away from me while I was at the IHOP here on Broadway Street. At that point in time I asked myself why they were so sure that they would not be poisoned in the same manner I was being poisoned. Now that I see what's happening to the New York police officers I know that they have no business trusting any of these establishments not to poison them. Many of them are well aware that poison a medication is being added to these foods and they continue to consume the food they continue to be clients of these establishments.
Obviously Governor Abbott will be held accountable for the crimes being committed here I've sent him more than a hundred emails informing him of what's happening in San Antonio informing him that's a city officials here are being investigated by sapd a large group of sapd they are being investigated by our intelligence agencies as they collude with the enemies of our country and the governor continues to do nothing. It's still official oppression when you refuse to do your job at all

No comments:

Post a Comment