It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Governor Abbott emails

All night long sending Governor Abbott emails begging him to do something  begging him to pull me to safety informing him  of what is happening here in San Antonio and that my life is in danger  and I am in fear for my life all night long begging the man to do his job  and I'm still out here in danger  no shelter no food no money  criminals walking up on me all night long threatening me hitting me  and the governor is doing what ? Does anybody know what the governor is doing ? From where I'm sitting it looks like he's doing nothing 

Governor Abbott it is not that difficult to call officer Christopher deck and instruct him to pick me up and put me somewhere safe you know like a motel room paid for by the state of Texas that's the least you could do. This is not a difficult thing somebody who's supposed to be in control of Texas certainly could make a phone call like that now couldn't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment