It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

1:47 a.m. June 21st mass shooting again

There are more than a dozen sapd police cruisers surrounding the Baptist hospital at this time I have no idea what's going on but it must be pretty serious right or it's Overkill. Perhaps some of the dirty agents that are working in the hospital losing their minds just like the dirty agents that are out here circling me that's one possibility right? All of those foreign agents in medical professionals who are not professional at all who were poisoning me who refused to give me proper medical attention who manipulated my medical records who were planning to poison me with an MRI until agents intervened. So many dirty agents there so many foreign agents so many killings sociopaths at the Baptist hospital and now it's surrounded by police officers I can't imagine what could be happening.


 So it has nothing to do with Hospital staff. There was another mass shooting. And since I was told ahead of time what was planned apparently mayor Ron nirenberg is back up to his sociopathic ways he's going to strike fear into the residence of San Antonio trying to keep them home. Good old CIA brainwashing creating shooters. I wonder if they heard the number 22 over and over again before the shooting occurred. There are still many police officers at the hospital and there have been at least five ambulances arriving. It hasn't stopped yet. Some of these ambulances are making more than one trip to wherever it is that the shooting occurred. And now I understand why I was told 2 years ago mayor Ron nirenberg earned himself capital punishment. The truth always comes out in the end he was never going to get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment