It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

City employee that is actually cartel puppet

 There's a city employee who drives around the white pickup truck like most of them do and I know him to be an undercover agent. I thought he was a good Agent he's one of a few who is collecting up the evidence that I would leave to take to a laboratory for the investigation. Come to find out he appears to be a 50% her one of those agents that's actually doing an investigation but has every intention of leaving me on the streets until I die. At this moment he continuously is driving pass me over and over again apparently his career is being jeopardized something.
Obviously the group of sapd officers know exactly who he is and what his intentions are. Obviously the investigation team that Donald Trump sent here know exactly who he is and the fact that he is not a good person. 50%
And now I'm starting to feel very concerned about the evidence that I was leaving and whether or not it was handled properly and process properly and whether or not it will become a part of the report whether or not it will be able to be presented in a court of law after it's been tainted by a dirty agent.
He's not actually an undercover cop and he's not actually an undercover agent at all. June 22nd recording the conversation that I just heard between a supervisor and a city grounds keep employee this guy is just simply crazy. He has been using City vehicles to follow and chase me all over the city he has been collecting up and destroying evidence and a major investigation he's cartel

No comments:

Post a Comment