It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Texas Secretary of State so very useless

Here we have the Secretary of State of course her identity had been blocked for me from 4 years and for some reason I was making the mistake thinking that can pack some with the secretary of state and why did I think that because the Google search showed that my Google search showed Ken Paxton as the Secretary of State whether or not I copied those Google searches or not I don't know. I should have realized my mistake considering I've been visiting his office since I arrived here in San Antonio. The secretary of state is completely Untouchable doesn't read any information sent to her office absolutely no transparency whatsoever in this office and that's what happens when you put foreign agents in the office. And although she may not be a foreign agent I find it strange that she's colluding with foreign agents so I will continue to call her that

No comments:

Post a Comment