It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton

The Texas Attorney General this isn't the first time I've contacted him of course snail mail faxes phone calls emails . I turned in 260  pieces of documentation for him to do an investigation into my child support and alimony  that was ordered by a foreign agent attorney and my ex-husband . His staff members were manipulating his office  there were various things that happened were done inside  after they receive phone calls from Joaquin Castro Julian Castro Gregory Marshall and foreign agent Tamra Morsi.
When I was driving taxi I drove to Austin to talk to the attorney general I talked to his investigators because I was told that he was suing the city of San Antonio because of the illegal immigrants that were released into the city .  Apparently I received fake fraudulent news once again  because from where I'm sitting it doesn't look like that ever happen .  Of course he's not going to help me he's not even to pay attention to my request because that's exactly what he's been doing since 2016 .  He allows his employees to be colluding with dirty politicians he allows his office to be manipulated by these dirty politicians  serious crimes have been committed by his staff members and he allows that to happen . When I visited all of his offices in Austin I never actually talked to him many of his staff members  I received  many lies delivered to me on a silver platter  they were snarky condescending  sarcastic  and patronizing . If I receive a return email which won't happen I will expect the same behavior unprofessional undignified behavior that I got when I visited all of his offices and 


No comments:

Post a Comment