It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Poisoned again agents downtown

I was poison this morning I have no idea where it came from I'm not going to say because I know that the investigators know exactly where it came from what happened I'm extremely sick right now and that's why they wanted me walking around because of the poison that I was given.
I went to Valero this morning and got a large soda from their machine. I'm accustomed to the coffee being poison but I thought maybe the pop was okay. While I was sitting next to Oscar drinking it he asked for some of it took the cup poured some in his coffee cup and then gave it back to me. If the poison came from Valero that means Oscars going to get sick too.
He was sorting through bag looking for something. Before he asked if you could take my cup to pour some soda out of it. 
As I said I can't say exactly where the poison came from it was one of those two sources.



So all of the struggles that I go through and everything I've been through and the fact that I'm sick as a dog right now my leg hurts I can barely move I still got the fat ex-husband and all of his demon for an agent in my phone poisoning me sending people to do me bodily harm and end my life and I have to come downtown and see this piece of s*** still on the streets still has not been brought to Justice and throwing in prison where he belongs little CIA puppet following me around all over downtown acting like he's holy or than that walking into churches treating them like they are dirt beneath his shoes as he gets his free poison food and coffee acting like everybody owes him we all do owe you we all owe you a slap in the head and a prison sentence.
I'm not afraid of this piece of crap I got this face again today as I always do telling him what a waste of Flesh she is with a piece of crap that has no business being in our city pretending to be homeless.
I think it's time for governor Abbott to be informed of how many of these for an agent some dirty CIA pets are on the streets of San Antonio pretending to be homeless taking up space proving themselves to be sociopath while the taxpayers put the bill

Do agents got in a white car that was parked in the cast of Rhea parking lot and I sat here waiting for him to pull out so I could get a picture of his plate he saw me and knew what I was doing very clever of him to wait until the bus stopped and then pull out so I couldn't get a picture. 
That's right governor Abbott is responsible for everything that happens in Texas and he's supposed to be controlling Texas in charge of taxes that means that you're going to be held accountable for all the crime that were committed here in San Antonio because you are responsible for everything that happens in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment