It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Minion, drug addict very threatening


 For the last 3 days he is all over me I can't get away from him all day today following me around every time I walk away from the doctor's office where I go for Solitude for charging my phone and for any chance of safety that I might be able to muster up out here he goes to the location so that I can not use it knowing that I'm not going to go anywhere near him after he threatened to do me bodily harm and tried to portray himself as a Crip gang member.
 I walked away from the doctor's office where I sit next to an outlet and he immediately walked up and took my spot. Can I please be done now can I please be pulled to safety

No comments:

Post a Comment