It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

John Wittman ...foreign agent?

look at how Governor Abbott acts like Hitler you're going to keep people from saying things are going to keep them from voicing their opinion you took an oath to uphold our constitution we have freedom of speech I'm going to be saying a lot of derogatory things  about and to the man who tried to have me killed keeping me on the streets while I'm in danger what are you going to do to me you going to take my position away you going to suspend me no your not I'm still going to testify against you in a court of law and you're going to go to prison for the rest of your life you're not going to do anything to me  and you're stupid creepy foreign agent sidekick threatening people  telling them they don't have the right for freedom of speech calling it profane I don't see anything profane there . What I see is a governor destroying our democracy taking away our human rights are civil rights that's profane . 








No comments:

Post a Comment