It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Governor Abbott double down

To Governor Abbott I want to double down on a few things I'm going to point out to you all of the things that you are guilty of as you leave me on the Streets of San Antonio I'm going to double down on the fact that you will be charged with being a part of a conspiracy to torture and caused the death of an innocent mother for her children. I want to double down on the fact that you are guilty of official oppression many many counts of official oppression and just one count of official oppression is punishable up to 25 years in prison. I'd like to double down on the fact the after you received letters from 8 mares asking you to make wearing a mask Allah there was a sudden spike in all of the coronavirus cases here in San Antonio Texas 436. I would like to double down and the obvious things that you're unable to see the coronavirus has been added to the food and drink of many restaurants bars that you ordered to be opened. I'd like to double down on the fact that it is obvious to all your constituents here in Texas that you are unable to control Texas that you are unable to stop the crimes of City officials and eight Cities. I'd like to Double Down on the fact that I have sent you more than a hundred emails informing you of my situation informing you that you are being watched by our intelligence agencies. I'd like to double down on the facts that I have told you that I have evidence against all the city officials here in San Antonio you refuse to pull me to safe and you refuse to take a look at the evidence that will take them out of a position of power and you continue to allow them to inhibit your ability to do your job while they are committing serious crimes of treason and espionage. I'd like to double down on the fact that it is insanely obvious to all of us that you are not actually running Texas you are not actually in control here in Texas.
I would like to double down on the fact that all of the serious injuries that I have suffered that will cause long-term side effects you will be held accountable for in a court of law. I'd like to double down on the fact that my life is in danger and if I die out here you will be charged with aiding in manslaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment