It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Friday June 19th

Yesterday on the corner of Camden and Lexington there was some incident at this law office . I was walking past and there was one officer that was detaining a homeless man standing there  as I got closer to the law office every single staff member was outside on the sidewalk . They were checking the back door as if somebody had vandalized it or tried to break in . So they claim  the man standing there next to the police cruiser was giving me the evil eye he knew exactly who I was . I have no idea who he is  he just looks familiar . He looks like he's been in his vehicle chasing me around the city that's what it looks like . A real creeper and that's what you get  with dirty attorneys here in San Antonio Texas 












No comments:

Post a Comment