It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Castle Hills Episcopal Church

 I had some spies that were manipulating we did this for about two months they act acted like they were my handlers. I was walking around the city getting pictures of license plates plates they needed. As usual I had no food no money nowhere to go nowhere to lay down and they wanted me to continue to walk around taking pictures of license plates license plates that belong to their enemies. They appeared to be from the Middle East but I'm not very good at guessing. I told them it's a give-and-take situation if I don't have any food on that taking new pictures of plates. I told them I needed food and money they gave me food not exactly healthy food either but I stuck to my word if they gave me food I would continue to take the picture. I walked from the CVS over to the Episcopal Church to take pictures of all of the plates that were in the parking lot. While I was taking these pictures I noticed that they had a school that was in session while I was doing this. I said out loud in front of my phone I don't know what kind of a good idea it'll be to do this while school is in session not that taking pictures is against the law and I absolutely was not doing anything wrong. The sapd police officer that was in uniform working security at this church came out screaming at me threatening me chasing me around the parking lot and lying to me. He repeated the words for Batum that I had said in my phone.  then he lied to me and tried to claim that it was private property it most certainly is not. The moment these churches try to say that members of the public are no longer welcome at their Church they just violated their mission statement they violated all the regulations that make them a 501c and the moment they try to say that it's closed and they don't welcome members of the public they will lose their 501c status they will no longer be allowed to operate as a religious group.
By now everybody knows that every single Episcopal Church in our area is full of foreign agents these are demons were planning the deaths of millions of Americans millions of people across the globe. I knew exactly why I was taking the pictures of all these demons. That sapd officer who had been threatening me verbally getting in my personal space decided to call it Castle Hills police officer they caught up with me on the next row the Castle Hills police officer caught me at a gas station he asked me for my ID people I'm a woman walking down the road and yeah I took some pictures and it's not against the law you do not ask for a person's ID unless they have committed a crime I committed no crime. I did not argue with the Castle Hills police officer who I had seen earlier in the Starbucks participating in stalking and harassment. Because he was called by dirty sapd and dirty City officials asking him to do it. In other words he'll be a witness against the crimes of these dirty City officials. The sapd officer pulled his vehicle in behind the Castle Hills police after demanding that you arrest me. The Castle Hills police officer was looking for a warrant for my arrest so that he could do as he was instructed to do so by a police officer that had no jurisdiction in his City. I am formed at the Castle Hills police officer that that sapd officer got in my face was screaming and yelling at me and he was very threatening and I was in fear for my life. The Castle Hills police officers response was while sapd has a different way of doing things in other words I know that they are all criminals. Now I'm going to leave it up to all of you please officers if someone tells you that they have been threatened and they are in fear for their life what are the steps that you should take to uphold the peace? will you can't do it against another police officer because then you'll be a victim to I understand that it's gone too far too. I wasn't arrested or give it a ticket because I hadn't done anything wrong and that sapd Latino police officer was pretty angry. He finally left and then I had a conversation with the Castle Hills police officer all of this has been documented it was put out there on social media I realize it's deleted now but there are people who know exactly what happened and maybe you should consult with them so that I don't have to be on the streets anymore.
Now I'm in a confusing position those foreign agents that I was dealing with and that I was allowing to guide me around the city as to what they needed need to supply them I don't know if they were trying to actually get those license plates or if they were sending me into the hands of a sociopathic police officer because they were Daft enough to think that we could have done something to me aside from pulling out his weapon and shooting me in the head there was really nothing he could legally do not that these sapd officers abide by the law that that's not a real thing. I wouldn't be one bit surprised the next time one of them puts their hand on their weapon when I am doing nothing wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment