It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Beyers boys trucks

Someone might want to take a good look at who is driving beyer boys trucks all over this city.

You're sitting there telling me that I can't send an email to the Briar boys about their stalking and harassing trucks which I realized are being driven by FBI and CIA I can send the damn email my leg hurts I can't even walk on it new people plan on keeping me out here and you think that I'm going to keep your secrets for you think again
I told you that I'm not going to keep your secrets anymore I don't know why it is you seem to think that you're going to point out that you still have secrets I told you a long time ago no more secrets were just going to lay it all out there so who the hell is abusing the communication system in this phone pissing me off

No comments:

Post a Comment