It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

2017 and 18 stalkers

 In 2017 and 18 I had all of these stalkers and I was memorizing plates I was taking pictures as well when I could but for the most part I had to memorize them and write them down. Some of these criminal Mexicans that were helping with the stalking and harassing came up with a brilliant plan they took one license plate and moved it between five different vehicles I was feeling a bit confused because that was a license plate I had memorized. Was pretty easy to figure out what they were doing and it's goes without saying that it's not even legal not even a little. But that's what immigrants do break our laws.
There are also several dealerships that were involved and they were printing up there temporary plates and handing it out to people so that they can cover up their existing plate.
I was reminded of the story because I was I'm taking pictures of the stockers that are driving past me currently some of them don't have any plates on their vehicles at all no paper plate no  permanent plate

No comments:

Post a Comment