It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, June 21, 2020

VIA bus 100 primo


June 21st just after 1400 hours I rang the bell the request this bus stop I was on the 100 the Primo. The bus driver flew right past the bus stop refusing to stop even though there was a request for the stop. When I got off at Crossroads I told her that she flew right past the bus stop that I had requested and she argued with me that she didn't there it is and you didn't stop look at the cameras people you can see how upset I am that she's riding right past it without stopping what is wrong with people doing favors for dirty politicians manipulating their positions

No comments:

Post a Comment