It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Shebly

The turning our high school children into sociopaths . All the signs and symptoms in everything that Shelby experienced are the same things I experience when I've been poisoned by these demons he's foreign agencies dirty CIA and the FBI . The focusing on the fact that she was swimming in there trying to claim that it came from the river sorry that's not it . When I heard her story and all of the details that are not listed and this news headline right here I knew exactly what had happened to Shelby . She became a Target and I'm guessing that she's a Target because she is a part of the color guard the dance squad . She had just learned her position there  which makes it even more obvious that it was someone who is upset a competitor perhaps somebody that didn't make the team and would make the team if Shelby was out of the way . For me it's obvious all of you  are going to need to see evidence like Hino blood testing  she died on that helicopter they had to revive her when they were taking her to San Antonio . Here in San Antonio they decided to amputate a leg the worst thing they could do to a dancer who is a color guard. Now of course the medical sociopaths here in San Antonio say that it was a blood clot and that's why they had to amputate the leg I don't think so I don't believe that for a gosh darn second and if there's a blood clot in that leg there's a lot of different things you can do to get rid of a blood clot to help with a blood clot you didn't have to take that child's leg you did it for your foreign agent Pyles you sick demons were trying to destroy our constitution. Now I already knew that after being poisoned if you overexert yourself if you exercise in any way shape or form it will stop your heart because I experienced this my heart nearly stopped because I was walking 3.2 miles in a hundred degree weather after being poisoned by Starbucks demons in the Alon community shopping center. now I've had these demons all over me for the last two or three months trying to encourage me to exercise  and I'm still being poisoned it makes it pretty obvious why they're doing that one of them is a volunteer and she likes to go to the land of Gardens and do yoga  she volunteers at cam Ministries and we all know that the agents that work at Camp Ministries are absolute demons that don't belong in our country and need to go to prison for the rest of their damn lives I look forward to their indictment including hers  again 




No comments:

Post a Comment