It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, June 19, 2020

Predators all night long

There were predators sent at me all night long  well I slept they walked right up on me . There were a couple of people hired to shoot me thank goodness there was a police officer here to stop them .  Gregory Marshall doesn't have enough common sense to know when to quit  he will just keep going  and the moronic dirty police officers that help him don't have any sense either  they don't know when enough is enough  they just walk right into capital punishment . If they had any common sense or any brain they would have stopped a long time ago realizing  that Gregory Marshall is leading them into their Doom because he is at stupid . 



 Once again we have a case of Gregory Marshall trying to get rid of me and failing yet again twenty years of him trying to get rid of me unsuccessfully. If the members of City Hall had a brain they would be able to look at this and see that he is incapable to do the job.
In the pictures you will see Jimmy the one who assaulted me was trying to take my phone away from me so I couldn't take any more pictures claiming that John Anderson was my boyfriend John Anderson is yet another criminal pulled in by Gregory Marshall instructed what to do and say to me instructed to poison me.
I called nine-one-one when Jimmy was assaulting me chasing me around trying to take my phone. I gave the dispatcher a full description she put a police officer on the line with her. No police officer ever arrive to assist me. Later I tried to file a police report online about the incident that took place sapd refused to honor my police report they refused to do an investigation they refuse to do their job. Because Jimmy was put up to all of these Crimes by Dirty police officers Jeff Bezos and Gregory Marshall. Joaquin Castro is still very active in the crimes that are committed against me. That's why Julian Castro runs from me every time he sees me. He is fully aware that President Trump sent investigators to the city of San Antonio he is fully aware that he will no longer be a free man he most certainly will not be a member of our government
Because I was given so much poison yesterday it'll be difficult for me to move until I'm able to flush it from my body. And even though I'm in a weakened State he still can't get the job done that's what a loser he is.
I think it goes without saying my life is in danger and I need to be pulled to safety. I need medical treatment for the injury to my knee to flush the poison from my body and other disorders that were caused by the sociopaths helping the Castro brothers and Gregory Marshall.












No comments:

Post a Comment