It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Governor Abbott

 We have a rogue mayor of San Antonio giving interviews to CNN reporters announcing that Governor Abbott doesn't know what he's doing and he's no longer going to listen to Governor Abbott though CNN reporters are reminding him that Governor Abbott is in control of the entire State why do these CNN reporters have to remind are sociopathic mayor that the governor controls Texas? Because he's a sociopath and he needs to be stopped that's why and as I've told Governor Abbott over and over again I am holding four pieces of evidence that will give the mayor capital punishment would you like to take control of Texas?
I suggest you grow some balls pulled me to safety and use the evidence that I hold to take control of Texas after all that is your job and you're failing to control Texas your job how embarrassing for you. I have sent you a hundred emails I counted them there was a hundred telling you that my life is in danger and I'm on the Streets of San Antonio because the mayor me out here. I am holding the evidence that you need to get the man under control and to take him out of power otherwise he'll take over your job. How embarrassing for you you are no longer in charge of Texas because of a rogue mayor and a judge who looks and sounds like Smeagol. These people are violating the Constitution the plat passing ordinance that you do not agree with that you did not authorize and they are endangering the lives of all the residents of San Antonio I hope that you have enough common sense to understand that you will be held accountable for all of the crimes they are committing here in San Antonio. If you want to maintain control of Texas and keep yourself out of prison then I think one of your wisest moves would be to pulled me to safety and use the evidence I hold against the mayor and judge Smeagol

No comments:

Post a Comment