It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Dirty police officers dropping like flies

So finally dirty police officers are being brought to Justice and being taken off the force people had to die. We've experienced Decades of people dying unlawfully because of these dirty police officers. My life has been ruined my children are trapped and abuse I'm on the streets nearly dying myself and the dirty police officers who have attacked me for years still have not been brought to Justice. As I'm watching all of this on full. I'm wondering is it going to take my death before those 530 police officers here in San Antonio are finally put in prison

No comments:

Post a Comment