It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Tattooed father


This one has been participating for a year. He has a wife who was pregnant she was put on bedrest but because they wanted to participate in this little conspiracy in this game so much she got a wheelchair and wheels herself around town so that she could participate in gang stalking and producing gaslighting stories. After they had the baby she went to the faith-based Institute church with another man announcing in front of the church that he was the father and not her husband. Pastor Jackson actually did a little baptismal for the newborn and their friend who isn't actually the father of a child was up there pretending to be the father of a child. These are the little gas letting stories that they present in front of me and then they want me to repeat these stories as it if I believe their little high school games that they're playing does everybody see how Petty and tried this is. This is the mind of my ex-husband this is his Petty Detroit way of doing things. And I believe that when I documented the story I just simply documented what I saw some strange man I've never seen before is with her claiming to be the father of child. So you people are illustrating how childish you are Petty and Troy illustrating the strange little games that you play and somehow that's going to make me look insane no I'm sorry that's not what's Happening Here. First of all you think you're doing favors for dirty politicians when you're actually talking to a fat loser who's pretending to be politicians many of them and you people are dumb enough to fall for it proving that you are a waste of Flesh and unfit for society.

No comments:

Post a Comment