It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October 30th freezing cold out just like last October

It's freezing cold outside and I did not have the proper equipment to keep myself safe from freezing to death it'll be uncomfortable to say the least and I did this last year so that we can pull out the foreign agent and the dirty intelligence agencies here in our own country. I successfully pulled them out and my reward is to freeze to death again. My reward is to watch The Bobbsey Twins hire a hitman because they're not skilled enough to do it themselves. And because they rely on poison where I come from that's called a pansy ass

No comments:

Post a Comment