It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Bull Dyke

In Starbucks this morning you see Ingrid. I worked with him at the original mexican restaurant and now he's homeless on the streets and I see him often. This morning he was purposely sent to Starbucks to stalk and harass.
Here at Starbucks or cellphone Oriental man who has a cleft lip and something wrong with one of his eyes. I saw him in late 2017 following me around by the San Pedro Park. He now stays at the rescue mission and he's been pulled into this conspiracy to stalking her ass and it isn't Mother fighting for her children.
In the next picture you see the bull Dyke on the bike. She has been bothering me for years she is ridiculous. She's been told not to bring that bike in here and she's disrespectfully brings it in anyway. Years ago I first met her at Travis Park she was obnoxious and annoying and Loud pretending to be a drug addict talking to herself saying lewd and Ludacris things. There's no doubt that she's dabbled with drugs but she doesn't have the physical signs and symptoms of an actual attic. She hangs out at the Central Library collecting up criminals and homeless men to assault me stalked me, it was Junior who told me all the details of what she tells people and how she wrote them into this he told me all of the details of the block of instruction that they are given and the fact that they are connected to dirty police officers through her. I have been led to believe that she is a foreign agent not from this country. There is no reason to believe that she has stopped doing this and there's every reason to believe that all of these people are here because of her.

She use to hang out with Red the the Drug dealer who tried to kill me. He had been threatening with a nine millimeter, attempted raped, and he last attempt he took me to his girlfriends apartment and planned on killing me in the bathroom of the apartment. How do I know he took me in  there and went to get his gun i talked my way out of the apartment. I used the computer and signed into all my accounts and made four blog posts from the apartment was he smart enough to know he would never get away with it?




Here is a very talented artist who has made the announcement that he cannot make a living on his art it is so sad that he believes this lie . He announced that he has had a run-in with sapd and he has a probation officer and you can bet it is the foreign agent probation officer who has brought in so many of these people  who is actually reduced their probation .  Instructing them to sexually assault me instructing them to put me in the line of fire for my death . Every one of the people that are still showing up at Starbucks have been given money enough to buy coffee .  Apparently that's the rub in my face that they have money to buy coffee and I have no money for food coffee or otherwise .  I wonder if their coffee is poisoned the way that my coffee gets poisoned at Starbucks 

The bull Dyke who is most likely not from this country is back at Starbucks she has her bike back in the store the employees are doing absolutely nothing about it apparently that's there pal and although it is against store policies to have the bike in there they are allowing this to happen. Foreign agents have to stick together Espionage doesn't work if it's only a couple of them.
Many people have mistakenly called her a transgender she is no such thing she's a bull Dyke who likes to dress like a man she's a lesbian and nothing more some days she dresses like a woman. You people really do miss use your labels don't you

No comments:

Post a Comment