It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Methodist Church Laurel Heights










When I went to the church that is headed by a foreign agent for dinner I decided it was best that I make a fresh pot of coffee so that I didn't have to be poisoned once again. Unfortunately somebody got to that but pot of coffee and added the necessary poison you make me very ill and stop my heart. Last week they poisoned my plate of food the kitchen staff was very specific about which plate I needed to take. I told everyone that I would simply trade for clay or somebody else's another member of the homeless community and I was told that wouldn't do any good because they would poisoning more breaks than just mine so I did not take any food at all and left the church. When I left the church there was a sapd officer waiting stalking and harassing. When I get close to the college there was a San Antonio College police officer Sitting Waiting stalking and harassing their know what it is about two twins think they're getting away with and they are that arrogant to think that they're going to continue to commit serious crimes and nobody's watching them they are just as dumb as Moscow Heather and CIA Brad. Comey is watching and your not getting away with anything

No comments:

Post a Comment