It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Bernie Sanders criminal communist

I am so sick of seeing his ugly face knowing the crimes that he has committed. I am so sick of watching him run for president when I know that he has been attacking our democracy and he will destroy this country. I'm also slightly disappointed that I was told that he would be held accountable for his crimes when I thought that he should be looking at capital punishment. In other words they're telling me that he's not looking at Capital Punishment and he's just going to get a little time in prison for his crimes darn. G when did I become so cold callus pain was I turned into this person rooting for dusk I can't imagine why can anybody else?

No comments:

Post a Comment