It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Governor Abbott

I can not use Facebook Mark Zuckerberg has completely locked me out one after another he deletes my new accounts. Please can someone use this and tell the Governor that the 21 year old twit is out of control like a rabbited dog. HELP! He no longer has the email available that I use to use to contact his office and speaking of that email this man never returned one single email and that is 5 years of emails constant back to back. OK never mind he is truly useless and this is not transparency it is not him making himself available wow I have so many things I will refrain from saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment