It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Psycho ex husband and his Pals dirty police officers

At Starbucks on McCullough two consecutive mornings dirty police officers and my psycho ex husband sent in minions filled the Starbucks with all the people who have been stalking and harassing me mostly it's homeless people that were sold in and trained how to attack me. I've been boycotting the pictures for a long time. They kept instructing me to take the pictures they were obnoxious and annoying just constantly non-stop sending off the notifications to take the pictures and I constantly non-stop ignored them and cleared the notification. One of the many dirty police officers doing this was the 21 year old suicidal police officer proving that he's obnoxious he has no clue as he has no etiquette he doesn't know when to quit and he also doesn't have enough sense to see it's not working stupid. Is there a plan in their intent was to have me take pictures of all of these people have these people complain to the employees then the dirty employees who have been attacking me for years would call the police. Dirty police officers would show up and attempt to arrest me for taking pictures how God damn stupid. The upside of this little plan is those police officers arresting me would then lose their job and be charged with official oppression thank goodness there would be something positive out of a ridiculously childish plan. And now they're doing it again at this moment. The morons really think it's going to work. You have a bunch of drug addict criminals complaining about pictures there is no law against taking pictures there's nothing wrong with it people do it every day all day long this is a tourist City and the tourists come in and they take pictures of everything. Are you going to charge them with a crime to how stupid are you? Well they're stupid plan never work because I could see what they were doing and as I said before I've been boycotting their stupid pictures. Now they're trying to get me to stop writing letters and that's why they're doing it. And of course they have dirty police officers stupid enough not to know what an unlawful order is compared to a lawful order. And because they don't know the difference their career will end. Dirty police officers and agents are now sending in their Pals to Starbucks and instructing me to take their pictures I don't even know these people and I don't want to know them and I don't care about their existence I could care less no I'm not taking any of your stupid pictures I'm busy doing my thing and my thing is what's going to bury you

No comments:

Post a Comment