It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

police Officer does not do what needs to be done another protected minion








I have no idea why the police officer was called in to talk to her I don't know what was happening I ignored it until I was walking away and there was no way to ignore it she was screaming and yelling at the police officer she even threw down or drink. At one point the police officer had to go into Starbucks to get her brother. She was becoming violent and angry with the police officer that appeared to be a very threatening mannerism and vocabulary. He should have called Behavioral Health I've had Behavioral Health calling me and I was doing no such thing but yet this was not having to contend with behavioral health. Her brother refused to deal with the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment