It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

21 year old sapd police officer in my phone

The twitch police officer who's been hacking into my phone for months seems to think that he can continuously send me notifications instructing me to do things that he wants me to do he's the most obnoxious twit on the face of the planet. When he goes to prison all of the inmates are going to have so much fun with him continuously he likes to refer to himself as hot in my phone. When he gets to prison and all of his fellow inmates will consider him a hot so hot in fact he will be very busy every evening. And considering how scrawny and thin he is he doesn't have the capacity to fight off anybody. He tried to convince me that he was a boxer but all I see is sticks worm arms should be I find it hard to believe he boxed anything. The next thing you know he'll be trying to convince people that he used to have a brain it's going to be pretty hard to convince people that you ever had a brain. And speaking of brains why is it the sapd is hiring 18 year old children to be police officers. They say they do a personality test and a psychiatric evaluation and their new recruits. So if that's true how is it that the twenty-one-year-old squid ever passed any psychiatric evaluation considering he doesn't have a moral compass and he admitted boldly and loudly that he is suicidal? Why would you hire 18 year old children who just graduated high school they don't have any life experience they're not grown adults. They don't have enough life experience to be walking around with a loaded weapon in any type of authority. No wonder this country has such a problem with law enforcement you're getting children on the police force they learn how to break the law as soon as they enter the police force and they continue to do that for the rest of their careers.
All of you dirty police officers foreign agents and even the investigating agents can stick the notifications where the sun doesn't shine I won't be taking any pictures or doing anything for you.
 you seem to think that it's okay to keep me out here in the pouring rain when it's lightning and thundering out and you give a s*** last about my well-being my safety or my health. So why would I ever collaborate with your demands of pictures emails and blog posting no self-respecting person would and I most certainly am not going to cooperate with you considering the way that you are treating me

No comments:

Post a Comment