It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, October 25, 2019

Abandoned commercial building burnt down

This building has been abandoned for years and it has been quite a burden not only to the city but I can imagine that it's been quite a burden to the person that owns it . Just sitting there rotting away . Now although it true that drug addicts and homeless people hang out here and go within the gate  reside on the porch  I feel that if there was going to be a fire due to their activities it would have happened a long time ago  years .  In my opinion it looks as though the owner decided to get rid of the burden on their shoulders and they plan on blaming the homeless and drug addicts  that has been here.  I think that the fireman is probably in on it with the owner and they're going to make sure that  the owner is able to collect on the insurance and they're going to blame the homeless the criminals and the drug addict who have been seen here by all  I can't. I don't think it's actually any of the homeless or the drug addicts that causes fire at all that's my personal opinion and I am quite seasoned on these little operations that City partakes in 













Allow me to point out the insanely obvious the sheriff who doesn't care to be from the city of San Antonio was stalking and harassing me as I took pictures of the building that burned

No comments:

Post a Comment